THE SHOULDER POCKET FOR PHOTO NERDS

Options
tonywodarck
tonywodarck Member Posts: 24

I have been so excited to get my hands on the Shoulder Pocket. I have absolutely fallen in love with the Camera Pod and I was assuming the Shoulder Pocket was going to complete my photography easy-access needs.

I was correct.

The shoulder pocket perfectly holds my two essential items when I'm outside doing anything. My go-to lightweight beast of a camera, the Ricoh GRiii and my iPhone.

If you want to see photo proof of the beauty of the Ricoh, go ahead and check out my previous post here:

For exact specs, my iPhone is the iPhone 12 Pro Max with a wallet case attached. Pretty much the biggest iPhone setup you can get and it fits perfectly snug in the front stretch mesh. If it starts to rain, I still have room inside the pocket with the camera to squeeze both inside safely.

If I need a little extra camera firepower, I'm going to throw the Canon R5 with a 24-70 or 70-200 inside the Camera Pod and will have all my camera gear quickly accessible right at my chest. So stoked on this setup.

I've got one more idea to utilize Hyperlite's gear in a creative way to house my camera gear. Stay tuned.