THE ALL-NEW WAYPOINT 35 IS HERE! PAIRS WELL WITH THE SEASONED BACKPACKER

Options
MARK SIREK
MARK SIREK Administrator Posts: 301
edited November 2023 in THE GEAR LAB

Today, we’re excited to announce the arrival of our latest master of mileage, the Waypoint 35! Designed for the backpacker that’s been around the trail a few times, it’s a stripped-down, function-first, just-what-you-need pack with the perfect volume for today’s solo shelters or tarps, highly compressible quilts, and all the other modern and refined bits-o-kit we gearheads love. Whether the Waypoint 35 accompanies you on light and uncomplicated weekends in the mountains or full-on burly thru hikes, those who know how to maximize and maintain the performance of an ultralight setup will be stoked on the “less” we’ve built into this pack.

Check out Tim’s walkthrough below!

Comments

• sockedinhikes
    sockedinhikes Member, Moderator Posts: 22
    Options

I can't wait to try this thing out

• bugglife
    bugglife Member Posts: 99
    Options

Nice! This was the first thing I googled when I woke up this morning and was a great way to start my Friday. I noticed those shoulder strap pockets right away, they definitely look super useful. Removing the second buckle on the Y-strap is also a great idea - I'm not sure I've ever needed to unclip it on my other HMG packs.

I bought my Southwest after dropping a lot of weight in other areas of my kit which allowed me to feel comfortable in a lighter pack. Now that I've also decreased my volume, this looks like an excellent option. Thanks for designing such great tools to streamline the outdoors experience - I can't wait to give this one a try!

• NekkedDave
    NekkedDave Member Posts: 5
    Options

Super stoked to try this out on the CDT next year!!!