THE 30L APPROACH DUFFEL CALLED, LOOKING FOR YOUR GEAR

Options
MARK SIREK
MARK SIREK Administrator Posts: 301
edited June 2023 in THE GEAR LAB

We're stoked to announce the return of our popular 30L Approach Duffel! The last time we made these available, they vanished pretty fast. Don’t panic, though! This time around, they’re here to stay!

We like to keep things light, even in those times in transit from one big endeavor to the next, and once you get a taste for Dyneema, well, we don't have to tell you–it's pretty hard to haul gear in anything else. This zipped-up version of a duffel-style bag we've made for ourselves over the years has proven itself in the hands of traveling adventurers around the world. Now's your chance to get one of your own! 

Whether you need a vessel to shuttle the gear you'll be wearing, items that won't be in your pack, luxuries and food for base camp, or you're simply looking for an easy bag to carry through an airport, the 30L Approach Duffel, at just a smidge over 16 oz, keeps the light vibes you've come to know and love about our gear goin' strong. Convenient internal and external storage pockets and premium materials and hardware just round everything out to perfection. 

MATERIALS: DCH150

INTERNAL VOLUME: 2044 cu. in. (33.5L)

WHITE PACK: 516g | 18.2 oz | 1.14 lbs

BLACK PACK: 516g | 18.2 oz | 1.14 lbs

SIZE: Meets TSA Carry-On Requirements

LENGTH: 21.5" | 54.6cm

HEIGHT: 11" | 27.9cm

DIAMETER: 11" | 27.9cm

Head to the site to swoop one up and load one up!

Comments

• TenDigitGrid
    TenDigitGrid Member, Moderator Posts: 81
    Options

Super pumped to see these are back! I hope HMG looks at larger sizes as well. Would love something in the realm of a Navy Sea Bag style but in dyneeema ;-)

Also love this line in the post:

The last time we made these available, they vanished pretty fast. Don’t panic, though! This time around, they’re here to stay!

I feel like any other company would be saying, "Go buy now before they sell out" in order to sell as many as possible. Appreciate the honesty in the post!

• MARK SIREK
    MARK SIREK Administrator Posts: 301
    Options

@TenDigitGrid Anytime we can help Gearheads remain calm, we're all for it!

• bugglife
    bugglife Member Posts: 99
    edited July 2023
    Options

Christmas in Summer! When these originally came out around Thxgiving 2020, I immediately texted my wife and said, "This is what I want for Xmas." In may of that year a friend jokingly teased me that this was a silly, extravagant purchase. When I told him the origin story, he changed his tune and said, "...that's actually a pretty good gift." I love mine. It's my everyday carry bag gym bag extra clothes, toiletries, etc. If I'm on a front-country weekend getaway, this is my go-to bag for 1.5-2.5 days worth of stuff. As the post says above, "once you get a taste for Dyneema...it's pretty hard to haul gear in anything else." I couldn't agree more - pick up one for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

• bugglife
    bugglife Member Posts: 99
    Options

• tonywodarck
    tonywodarck Member Posts: 24
    Options

Need hahaha