APRIL GIVEAWAY! #THIS IS PACKRAFTING!
Packrafting just might be the ultimate way to travel. Imagine throwing everything you need for a few days in a pack, along with a boat, a life vest, a dry suit, a paddle, and all the safety gear you need for being on the water.
Now imagine carrying all this gear with you into the mountains. You’re searching for water; a runnable river or stream that can carry you for tens to hundreds of miles. You simply sit back, relax, and take in all the scenery at the river’s pace.
Yep, it’s that dreamy!
HEATHER'S CHOICE is hosting one heckuva giveaway to help YOU get out on the water this year, so they partnered with their favorite brands to giveaway the ultimate packrafting setup; it’s just about everything you need to go boating!
Here’s how it works:
• Simply head HERE to enter your email to be eligible for this giveaway
• Shortly thereafter, check your inbox for an email from Heather’s Choice that includes discount codes and information for each participating brand
• The giveaway runs from April 7th to the 17th, and the winner will be announced on April 18th via email.
It’s that easy! Only valid to participants in the US.
The #thisispackrafting giveaway really has it all!
• Alpacka Raft: Refuge Packraft ($1,275 value)
• Aqua Bound: Whisky Fiberglass 4-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle ($299.96 value)
• Hyperlite Mountain Gear: 3400 Porter Pack ($389 value)
• Kokatat: Hustle Life Vest & Pull-over Jacket ($588 value)
• Alpine Fit: Rendezvous Ridge Long Sleeve, Backcountry Base Layer Bottoms, Merino Wool Hat & Geo Neck Gaiter ($333 value)
• Ibex: Indie Hoodie & Aire Wool Vest ($405 value)
• Heather’s Choice: Branded YETI Mug, Packaroons Sampler, Breakfast & Dinner Sampler ($227 value)
• Luc Mehl: The Packraft Handbook & Packrafting Safety Course, Online or In Person ($375 value)
• Mind and Mountain: 6 Week Summer Strong Course ($160 value)
• Alaska Packraft: The Alaska Packrafting Guidebook ($40 value)
Enter to win over $3,000 worth of prizes from their (and a whole lot of our) favorite outdoor brands.
Good luck and let’s go boating!
This is so exciting! I'm heading out for a Grand Canyon backpacking trip next week, and while we only have one river crossing and no significant downriver travel, I'm excited to get back on the water. I had a trip planned to the Lake Mead area in January, but changed the itinerary due to weather, so I'm itching to get some paddling in. This is an excellent set-up - whoever wins is surely in for a good time. Above is a photo from a trip to Grand Canyon last April.
Does anybody have any exciting packrafting trips planned in the near future? I'm always looking to add to my wish list.1