Outdoorsy Holiday Gift Ideas

skyestoury
skyestoury Member Posts: 36
edited July 2023 in THE GEAR LAB

I put together a list of holiday gift ideas for the outdoor lovers in your life. If you need any gifting inspiration, check out my list below. Of course, I think HMG products make the best gifts, but had to add in some others for variety as well.

Gifts for Anyone

Gifts for Her

Gifts for Him

Comments

• TenDigitGrid
    TenDigitGrid Member, Moderator Posts: 81

I know, I know socks are a taboo christmas gift stocking stuffer....but here me out. I found these on kickstarter years ago and now my wife and I have the newer version. Awesome lightweight camp sock! Basically a sock with a rubber sole: https://skinners.cc/en

• bugglife
    bugglife Member Posts: 98

@TenDigitGrid - I'm intrigued, but how do you use these? All by themselves in any terrain? All by themselves on tip toe? Or do you wear them with sandals? Additional info would be helpful.

• TenDigitGrid
    TenDigitGrid Member, Moderator Posts: 81

I basically just wear them by themselves when I get to camp. There basically like a super light shoe. The protection is surprisingly well, on rocks etc.

The only issue I have had where my foot got hurt was stepping on a cactus accidently in Anza Borrego Desert at night.... cactus spike will go through the rubber sole lol

• Jessicaholly88
    Jessicaholly88 Member Posts: 44

Ooh these are great suggestions ive not seen some of these items either! Thankyou!

• skyestoury
    skyestoury Member Posts: 36

@TenDigitGrid I think socks are the best gifts! Definitely got my partner some from Injinji this year.