North West

Options
swbugas
swbugas Member Posts: 46

After spending my entire life in Oregon, I'm finally making the MAJOR jump up to Seattle! I've driven up north nearly every free weekend for the last several years, and it's now time to cut out the first three hours of that drive, and live close to the mountains I desperately want to get to know better. That leaves me with the biggest question of all... What climbs/trips should I be prioritizing now?

I'm a big fan of climbs like Eldorado, Shuksan, Rainier, and I'm hoping to start indulging in more of these cascade classics over the next 14 months or so. I'm also an avid backpacker, so really anything is on the table. I have major interest in Vancouver Island trips, climbs north of the border, and deep N. Cascades climbs like those found in the Pickets!

Lay it on me everyone! I really want to know where to take my gear and spend some cold nights. Ski touring is on the table, Ice climbing is encouraged, just about anything to get out and explore is what I'm looking for!!

IF ANY OF YOU LIVE IN SEATTLE AND WANT A CLIMBING/MOUNTAINEERING PARTNER, PLEASE REACH OUT! I AM DESPERATE FOR PARTNERS UP NORTH!!

Answers

• JMSharp
    JMSharp Member Posts: 3
    Options

Drop me an email at john@johnmsharp.com if you still need ideas. Cheers, John Sharp, Bellevue, WA