Stuff Sack Pillow

Options
skyestoury
skyestoury Member Posts: 36

For anyone who hasn't tried out a stuff sack pillow yet, you need to! I have tried sooo many backpacking pillows and this is by far the best on the market. Inflatable pillows either never have enough loft for me as a side sleeper, or get too hot on my face overnight. I got two of the stuff sack pillows last summer for me and my partner and we are both so happy with them. I love that it is my clothes stuff sack in my pack and then converts perfectly to a pillow at night with just my down jacket stuffed inside of it.

I did a review of them on my TikTok account as well if you want to see it in action: https://www.tiktok.com/@skyestoury/video/7093278318304283950?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

I have yet to try the zip up pods, so am interested in hearing if anyone uses them for backpacking, or if you prefer the draw string stuff sacks instead...

Comments

• nirwin
    nirwin Member Posts: 22
    Options

I have this and LOVE it. Won't use anything else now. stick a lightweight down jacket inside that you won't need whilst around camp, and BAZINGA! Got a lovely camp pillow!