NEW YEAR'S TRAILSOLUTIONS! WHAT ARE WE GONNA SEE IN '23?

Options
MARK SIREK
MARK SIREK Administrator Posts: 296
edited January 2023 in ROUTES & TRAILS

NEW YEAR, NEW ADVENTURES! What's on the to-do lists of Trailheaders this year? What trails are you GOING to do? What trails do you WANT to do? Share your plans and daydreams here, and if you've already explored a route that another member wants to do for the first time, spread your best intel around!

FORWARD AS WE GO!

Comments

• Patch96
    Patch96 Member Posts: 25
    Options

I don’t have any huge plans for this year. I will mainly just be hiking near my home in the White Mountains working towards my grid. For those not familiar that is hiking all 48 4,000’ peaks in every month of the year. It sounds monotonous but no hike is ever the same. I will also be working towards hiking all of the trails in the White mountains guide, so I will be hitting new trails as much as possible. My wife will also be working towards her first round of the New Hampshire 48 this year, so I will be joining her on those day hikes and backpacking trips.

• MARK SIREK
    MARK SIREK Administrator Posts: 296
    Options

@Patch96 Sure do love hiking out here! Good luck with your goals! - Mark

• chuck
    chuck Member Posts: 2
    Options

Looking at doing the Wind River High Route in the Wind River range of Wyoming.

• Jessicaholly88
    Jessicaholly88 Member Posts: 44
    Options

We are travelling to Italy for a trip in the Dolomites we've been wanting to do the alta VIA 4 route for a long time now, it's a 52 mile trail linking some of the best via ferratas together we cannot wait for june 😀